Balance Seminar Held at Peebles Library
"A Matter of Balance: Managing Concerns About Falls"
Do you have concerns about falling? Many older adults experience concerns about falling, and restrict their activities. "A Matter of Balance" is an award-winning program designed to help seniors manage falls and increase activity levels.
This program emphasizes practical strategies to stay safe, including:
• Learn to control falls
• Set goals for increasing activity levels
• Make changes at home to reduce the risk of falling
• Exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
• Anyone concerned about falls
• Anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility, and strength
• Anyone who has fallen in the past
• Anyone who has restricted activities because of concerns about falling
These programs, led by Lindsay Willman, will be held at the Peebles Library on Mondays and Wednesday, from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. from July 29 - August 21, and pre-registration is required. For more information and to register, please call 937-587-3081.