June 1 – July 31
The Summer Reading Program is held June 1 through July 31 for kids, teens, and adults at all Adams County Public Library locations. To participate, stop by your local library starting June 1 to sign up, read books, and win prizes! Weekly events and activities are offered at each library. Watch for more information, coming soon!
Free Summer Lunch Service
Free lunch will be available at 12:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at each library, from June 1 through July 22, for all kids 18 and under.
- Ages 0 – 9: Read 30 books or 400 pages
- Ages 10 – 17: Read 3 books or 600 pages
- Ages 18 and up: Read 4 books or more
How To Participate:
- Sign up at your library, starting June 1. Check out some books, and get started on your reading goal.
- Keep track of the books you read in your Reading Log. Audio books and eBooks count, too!
- When you reach your reading goal, turn in your completed Reading Log to receive a prize! Your name will also be entered in a Grand Prize Drawing. Completed logs must be turned in by July 31.