Sign Up, Read Books, Earn Prizes!
June 1 – July 31, 2017
Summer Reading Program is held June 1 through July 31 for all ages at the Adams County Public Library. To participate, stop by your local library starting June 1 to sign up, read books, and earn prizes. Weekly events and activities are offered at each library.
How To Participate in Summer Reading:
- Sign up at your library, starting June 1. Check out some books, and get started on your reading goal.
- Keep track of the books you read in your Reading Log. Audio books and eBooks count, too!
- When you reach your reading goal, turn in your completed Reading Log to receive a prize! Your name will also be entered in a Grand Prize Drawing. Completed logs must be turned in by July 31.
Summer Reading Goals:
- Ages 0 – 9: Read 30 books or 400 pages
- Ages 10 – 17: Read 3 books or 600 pages
- Ages 18 and up: Read 4 books or more
Summer Reading Events:
The Adams County Public Library would like to thank the local sponsors who donated to support the Summer Reading Program, including Frisch’s Big Boy, Taco Bell, Gold Star Chili, McDonald’s, The Greene Beanery, Studio 101, Jules’ Jewels, the Friends of the Manchester Library, the Friends of the North Adams Library, the Friends of the West Union Library, and the Peebles Magazine Club.