June 1 – July 11
The Summer Reading Program is held during June 1 through July 11 for kids, teens, and adults at all Adams County Public Library locations. To participate, stop by your local library starting June 1 to sign up, read books, and win prizes! Weekly events and activities are offered at each library.
- Ages 1 – 9: Read 30 books or 400 pages
- Ages 10 – 17: Read 3 books or 600 pages
- Ages 18 and up: Read 3 books or more
How To Participate:
- Sign up at your library, starting June 1. Check out some books, and get started on your reading goal.
- Keep track of the books you read in your Reading Log. Write down the title and number of pages of each book. Audio books count, too! Ask your librarian to help you find the number of pages to count for an audio book. Note: You are responsible for writing down the books you’ve read. To protect your privacy, the library does not keep records of the books that you check out.
- When you reach your reading goal, turn in your completed Reading Log to receive a prize! Your name will also be entered in a Grand Prize Drawing. Completed logs must be turned in by July 11.